Concerned that existing products were not meeting the very specific needs of bariatric patients, Sidhil have utilised their extensive experience in the design and manufacture of beds for all healthcare environments to produce model developed in response to these individual requirements.
The Bradshaw Bariatric Low bed is specially engineered to cater safely for patients weighing up to 50 stone (320kgs). A complete re-design of the structure has enabled Sidhil to introduce additional high performance features, which make the bed particularly suitable for this critical area.
- Robust and sturdy electrically profiling bariatric bed for use in the Community, Nursing and Residential Care markets.
- Quick and easy to assemble, even within limited spaces.
- Low platform height range of 25.9cm to 62.5cm.
- Lockable handset controls all electrically operated functions
- Four braked castors for added safety
- Electrically operated rising backrest and knee-break functions.
- Infinitely variable tilt and reverse tilt positioning (Trendelenburg)
- Attractive domestic appearance with high quality wooden head and foot ends and full length integral wooden side rails
- There is no provision for use of an integrated lifting pole; instead, for bariatric client, we would recommend the use of an appropriate hoist
- The four section bed can be dismantled and stored on a transport stand.
- Significant increase in engineering specification means that it can support a maximum user weight of up to 320kg (50st).
- Length: 224.5cm
- Width: 136cm
- Height: 24.5 – 61.5cm
- Overall Height: 118cm
- Weight: 161kg
- Max User Weight: 318kg (50st)