The Casa Med Classic FS Low Profiling Bed is a very good quality and reliable low profiling bed, designed for use in the home with an excellent height adjustable range, and including as standard many features normally only found on more expensive profiling beds, such as fully enclosed wooden bed ends and dual motor operation.
This low height version of the bed is supplied with a sturdy metal mesh mattress support platform and whilst the height range of this low version of the Casa Med is the same as the standard bed, 40cms (15.75″), it has a much lower minimum height of just 23cms (9″) from the floor, ideal for users who are prone to falls and a number of other more specific conditions.
Controlled by use of an easy to operate hand held controller, the Casa Med Classic FS Low Profiling Bed features an electrically powered backrest, leg rest, knee break and lower leg elevation, to give the widest possible range of solutions for greater user comfort, ease of access and reduce the need for manual handling.
Each of the beds four wheels can be independently braked for safety and the bed also features a quick action lowering mechanism for use in the case of an emergency.
Lowers to just 23cms (9″) from the floor Powered backrest, leg rest, knee break and leg elevation
- Features excellent height adjustable range
- 4 section metal mesh mattress support
- Quick release emergency lowering facility
- Individually braked castors for safety
- 3 year manufacturers warranty on parts
- Total bed length: 2125mm (83.75″)
- Total bed width: 1023mm (40.25″)
- Mattress support length: 2000mm (78.75″)
- Mattress support width: 900mm (35.5″)
- Minimum bed height: 230mm (9″)
- Maximum bed height: 630mm (24.75″)
- Total bed weight: 91.5 kgs (14.3 st)
- Heaviest single part: 20.1 kgs (44 lbs)
- Maximum working load: 175 kgs (27.5 st)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 st)