For patients with low levels of mobility, the use of profiling beds can be invaluable for facilitating treatment, transfer and comfort.
The Casa Med Ultra FS Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Wooden Slats is an excellent entry-level option, providing all the functionality of a profiling bed without the high cost of other models.
With side rails included as standard, this bed will assist both patients and carers with electric, handset-controlled operation and four-section mattress support.
- Provides cost-effective four-section profiling
- Integral side rails included as standard
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Dual motor headrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Four brake castors for safe and easy manoeuvrability
- Quick-release pins on all actuator points
- Tool-free assembly and dismantling
- Transport system with lock